Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Times!

This school year seems a little busier, probably because we're doing a lot more with other school groups and other homeschool programs. We are doing "Speech & Debate" by Timothy Ma with HSFM. We are also doing P.E. with HSFM. That is going really well. I am enjoying making new friends among the boys in my class. Not to mention that I am almost always looking UP to them seeing as how I am the shortest guy on the team. But I am really enjoying just hanging out with these TALL boys. And I am also doing a book club with the Irvine homeschool group that the Pyles go to. That is really fun. I am enjoying meeting a bunch of new friends. And I am taking piano lessons from a new teacher who lives in our neighborhood. And although that may not seem like much I have something on almost every day. But I am rejoicing in the fact that I have been given yet more opportunities to witness the gospel to others. I would ask for prayer to see opportune times and use them for His glory.

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Blogger SevenPilgrims said...

I'm excited about all that you are learning this year and excited about all of the new adventures you are getting to go on. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home