Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ray

There is a boy in my P.E. class who has a disorder that causes him to jerk uncontrollably every now and then. It might be cerebral palsy. But I just would ask that you lift him up in your prayers. He is very skilled and can play well in most of the sports. But I have really been struggling with talking to him about the Lord and the gospel, so if you could pray for me, that God would give me the strength and guidance to talk to him. Also, just pray that God would create a miracle in him. I know that it is possible. If you would pass this on to others: to pray for Ray, for a miracle, I would really appreciate it. I am thankful that God has put Ray into my class, so that  I could share with him. Thank you.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger SevenPilgrims said...

I love your heart for people, David, and I pray that the Lord will continue to mature you in your gifts and provide opportunities for you to grow in relating to all kinds of people throughout your life . . .for their good, for the glory of God, and for your own joy! Love ya ~ Mom

 
At October 28, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger SevenPilgrims said...

Oh, yeah . . . I like what you've done with your blog layout. Nice!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

Thanks Mom. I really appreciate the encouragement. I was so thankful; God just opened up an opportunity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home