Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Catching Up . . . [Part 2]

Alright. So I promised you guys a post on last week. Well, this should cover the fun parts of last week and bring you up to date.

So last week was a Boys' Week! Me and Jonathan got to just hang out for the week. It was pretty cool!

Monday: We built a fort in the backyard using tarps, picnic blankets, dining room chairs, folding chairs, and a canopy. The shade was SO nice, because I was pretty sweaty after working in the hot sun. So after we finished we just sat in the shade and read good books!

Tuesday: Nothing. I spent nearly all day reading, to finish my Library Reading Log. Overall I spent about 24 hours reading to complete it. Though, as I look back, I wished that I had spent that time with Jonathan rather than on my bed reading.

Wednesday: Jonathan and I filmed a movie, which we're going to have to re-do because of the way it came across when it was finished.

Thursday: Jonathan and I spent a couple hours down at the park. The first time we went down, we rode our bikes. Jonathan discovered how difficult it is to ride a bike in long grass. The second time I pulled Jonathan in our wagon. I managed to make us go about 5 miles an hour. This was probably the funnest day out of the whole week for me!

Then on Friday and Saturday: Mom, Emily, and I went to CHEA so that Emily and I could go to their film camp. I loved it. My favorite session was about screenwriting. I really liked their definition of screenwriting, the different genres, etc. Plus, I enjoyed spending time with Mom and Emily.

The next Monday, the 16th, I don't think that I did anything worthy of mentioning.

The next Tuesday, yesterday, I spent my two hours at the library, volunteering. That was pretty fun.

Today I drew two cartoons which I shall hopefully post sometime tonight. I still need to color them in Photoshop which I need to do on the laptop. So hopefully I will get them on here by tonight. I'm trying to learn how to shade them on Photoshop. It hasn't worked before, but maybe it will today!

So now you are all up to date. I can't believe that this post took three days to post. Expect a post later today!

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Had fun spending time with you as well! =) And BTW, ninja was an awesome idea. ;) lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home