Saturday, April 12, 2014

Apology

I would like to publicly apologize for my last post, where I posted a bunch of sentences that used words beginning with the same letter. I removed that post as soon as it was pointed out that there were some offensive and inappropriate words/phrases. I shouldn't have used words that I wasn't fully aware of the meaning.It was not my intention to post anything that would be offensive or inappropriate. If you have no idea what I am talking about, that's great. I do claim full responsibility for the list because I was the one who posted it and approved it for you guys to read. In the future I intend to make sure that whatever I post isn't offensive or inappropriate. Again, I apologize for my irresponsibility. Please forgive me. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home