Thursday, January 5, 2012

Milestone Productions!!!

 I hope you enjoy this trailer of Milestone Productions.

 [in one of the clips, I was seen being very opposed to acting, but the truth was: Emily was making us practice over and over in brutal heat]
So this is what I have been officially joined to in the past few weeks. We are determined to produce many films. Already we have pens flying as we create scripts for future projects. So far, we have created one film introducing our main character for most of our movies. It has been fun working together. There is truly no limit to what we can do with willing hands, a video camera, enthusiasm, and a lot of imagination. Recently, Emily and I have been brainstorming ideas for future films. This year, 2012, we hope to accomplish fifteen films, at least. They will be short films about our main character, but they stand as *milestones* of our progress, as we continue in film-making as a family. That what part of why we chose the name Milestone Productions. This marks another page in the history of us kids. I sense something good coming.
In the future, I plan on creating some films that show the gospel being told to unbelievers. This will be great for us and for those watching. Knowing exactly how to talk to people about the gospel is vital for evangelism. What better way than practicing in front of a video camera.
So...I will try to get back later with another blog post, but right now is sorta busy. But, until next blog post, goodbye.

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Allison Pyle said...

lol! Nice dance moves David(: Where did you get them from?!!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

Can't wait to see more! Hey, is there music playing automatically on your blog page? I can't find a way to turn it off and it plays during the movie. Any ideas for me? Thanks! Mrs. Rupprecht

 
At January 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

@ Allison: I sorta just made them up in my head. Some of them had been going through my head for a while. Not sure really where.

@ Mrs. Rupprecht. I think that the music you're hearing is supposed to be there. Emily put music to the preview. That is the only explanation I can think of. I don't have music on my blog. So I'm not sure what it is. Sorry.

 
At January 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, there was no "brutal heat" that day. And we were only out there for about an hour-maybe even less. ;)We probably have never actually experienced "brutal heat".

Good job "explaining us", David. =)I'm excited to see what we can do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home