Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday Trifle

Hello ya'll. A few minutes ago I finished another piece of artwork.


I would give you guys some more realism but I find that a LOT harder to color and whatnot. Cartoons are great for me!

So I got another cartooning book from the library Tuesday, on fantasy characters. The big guy above is Hercules, if you couldn't recognize his massive muscles. I'm not sure why I really like to draw characters with huge biceps [no comment, Emily!!].

I also got a desk on Monday! A big oak desk to go in my bedroom! I'll post pictures later! =D

I have a challenge for you guys. Give me an adjective, any adjective, and I'll do my best to draw a cartoon that might portray your adjective. Can't wait! =D

9 Comments:

At July 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Bekka said...

This guy looks GREAT, David! You did a great job!

Mm, my word will be "colorful". =)

 
At July 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Allison Pyle said...

What about awesome!

 
At July 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"Annoying" ;)

 
At July 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

I'm on it! =D

 
At July 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

I'm trusting that this adjective didn't come out of anything that I did to you in the past few hours. =P

This might be interesting.

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, no... ;)

 
At July 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Hope said...

Nice! =)

......awesomazingtastical! It's awesome, amazing, and fantastical. =)

 
At August 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger David Miles said...

Awesomazingtastical! I like it! =D

 
At August 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Hope said...

Thanks, me and my bestie made it up. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home