Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Awesomazingtastical"

Alright, Hope, here is my version of "awesomazingtastical" for right now. Until I can come up with a brilliant idea, this is my definition.


Now this is why it is awesomazingtastical:
Awesome-Black and White & Full Color
Amazing-A horse is a detective/spy/[or a guy with an outdated wardrobe]
Fantastical-Because it's very much fantasy-ical. =P

Those are my reasons. If you guys can come up with more reasons, I would love to hear them.

And on another note, I would just like to express my gratitude for your choice of adjectives. I have really enjoyed drawing them. But I also have a favor to ask of you. If you have some time on your hands, would you please go ask a brother, father, or friend [that is a boy] what is the first adjective that comes into his head. Then if you would come back to this blog and tell me what he says, and I'll try to draw it. Thanks. I can't wait to hear them! =)

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Blogger SevenPilgrims said...

Awesome!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home