Monday, August 27, 2012

School Has Started!

Alright. I'm really sorry I haven't posted lately.

So school started about 3 weeks ago. I am now officially into my first day of my 4th week of my first quarter of my freshman year! About 6th grade, I thought that high school was going to be really, really hard! But since it only gradually got harder, I didn't really notice it. But compared to 6th grade, high school is a lot more exciting!

Me encanta aprender español!
[I love learning Spanish]

And I get to study Biology! I just started today, so I have two weeks worth of Biology to take down. It's fun, though, so I should get it done in time. Every now and then, Emily and I get to meet with Allison and Matty Pyle! Biology is so much funner with good friends!

I am also really enjoying Reflection. My group is awesome! I like the feel of the the group discussions but the small group discussions are my favorite. I've almost got my questions done, how about you guys?

Well, got to go do some schoolwork, see you all later.

5 Comments:

At August 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Bekka said...

" I am now officially into my first day of my 4th week of my first quarter of my freshman year! " Haha! I like this. =)

Glad to hear you're enjoying the Youth! I think us mentors are too! =D

Glad to hear what you're up to!

 
At August 28, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Blogger SevenPilgrims said...

Glad you are enjoying it, David! And you are proving yourself worthy of your workload - I'm proud of you.

Love you more than coffee on a cold mountain morning,
Mom
PS. By the way, today you have an extra grammar assignment on the usage of comparative adjectives. (snicker, snicker)

 
At August 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

Thank you! =)
I think my mentors are enjoying it, otherwise I probably wouldn't be having so much fun. =D

 
At August 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

Thanks, Mom.
I love you more than air conditioning in Louisiana! =)
Sorry about the misspellings. Can I skip the extra assignment? =P

 
At September 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM , Blogger SevenPilgrims said...

Wow! You love me A LOT, 'cause I know those poor folks in LA during Isaac were really loving their air conditioning, and missing it GREATLY when the power cut out. And regarding the grammar assignment . . . you can skip it if you prove you can "fix it" =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home