Saturday, January 7, 2012

Change of Plans!

So...because I have more than one blog, I haven't posted as often. Therefore, I am going to now combine both blogs into one blog. This blog. I will just organize in different folders. That hopefully means that  I will post more often. I already have a few posts in my head so I will try to get around to them soon. Expect more soon.

I'm still trying to put the gospel into every blog post. And I'm beginning to realize, anything and everything can be compared to, or applied to the gospel. In fact, I haven't proved my theory wrong yet. Just think about anything that the gospel can't apply to. You should be able to think of a few things, but when you think about whether the gospel can apply to them or not, you realize that it can. Keep that in mind as you go through your day. How does the gospel  apply to this situation? I am fighting to do that the rest of the day. Enjoy your day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home