Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 6, 2012

Hey everybody. A while ago, I decided to document my day. So I did, on April 6, 2012. Now I only documented my day until the afternoon, after that I was napping and was too tired to document anymore. So here are the pictures that I spent my day taking. Enjoy!

So I got up in the morning and had some breakfast.
 These are some pancakes that I made. But I made them with frozen strawberries, because I figured that they would melt on the griddle. But they only burnt, so I was stuck with over a dozen burnt, half-cooked, strawberry pancakes. The syrup helped play down the taste.



 I then proceeded to wash my dishes.
 I then put away the rest of the pancakes, to eat for Saturday's breakfast.
 I also put away the syrup. It was sticky. The bottle, I mean.
My siblings were still eating.
 I knew how much you guys wanted me to finish these blog stories, so I started Blog Story #2. That seems like such a long time ago.
 But I got distracted by the comics in the newspaper.
And before I knew it, it was family time. The special time our family spends, reading the Bible, praying, singing, and discussing what we read. Not necessarily in that order, of course. Here Jonathan is in action, as he leaps onto our couch.
 I got bored, while I waited. So I took some profile pictures. Just me having fun, remember that.
 Dad reading from the Bible.
 After family time, I hit the books again. I did a little planning. Contrary to how I look in this photo, I really enjoy planning out my schoolwork. =)
 I then finished my planning. I headed back to my bedroom and touched up my drawing of the day before. Of the lady.
 I then was planning on doing another drawing, so I cleared off my multi-purpose little table.
 I looked at a drawing book, and decided to draw a minotaur. This guy is epic! =)
 Behold, my finished product. Not entirely finished, but enough for today.
 I took a break and had a snack. Yes, I had a pancake for a snake.
Then since drawing and eating a pancake are so tiring, I laid down and rested. And rested. And rested.
 Then when I woke up, I decided to do some exercising. I was in no shape for the arm-wrestling match on Sunday, so I pushed myself hard!
I took my jacket off because I was getting sweaty. Just imagine epic music while I strain up, then down, then up, etc.
 Then I went outside to do some work on the hill. This is (was) our lush green hill. I know, maybe I touched it up a "little" bit.
The sun was very bright. Perfect weather for sweat.
 I shall not show you any pictures of sweat. Partially because I doubt that I could have taken any. My fingers were really slippery, holding the camera. If you look closely, I had dug a little bit over by where the shovel is.
 I got Jonathan to hoe some of it, for me. Smoothing it out.
Here is my "I am very tired. What made me want to document my torture? Why won't the button work?" face.
 As you can see, I got quite a bit of work done in an hour.
 Here is me, heading inside for lunch. I am relaxing in the shade of the house!
And here is my sandwich and raisins!! Oh the pure deliciousness of real food!
 My siblings.
 The Dick Van Dyke show!!
 I hit the books again after lunch. Planning for next week.
 Writing out my assignments.


Well, that is all that I did on April 6. At least, that is all that I recorded. I hope that you enjoyed it.
Have a great day everyone!

3 Comments:

At April 17, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you said you weren't going to post any pictures of me unless I saw them.

You do seem to be greatly distracted by the comics lately. Like when we're doing P90 and you're SUPPOSED to be doing push-ups but you're flopping up and down on top of the paper. =P lol

Very interesting profile pics...

Wow, I never realized Dad had such good vision. He's reading the Bible in front of you all the way across the room?? ;)

And I love the pic of you looking mad as you're planning out your schoolwork. The book in the foreground is really cool! XD You remind me of someone in that pic,but I can't figure out who. =P

 
At April 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Allison Pyle said...

Lol. very cool

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

"flopping" =( *sniff*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home