Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blog Story #8

Alright you guys. This one isn't my favorite. I wasn't feeling too creative when I wrote it. But maybe it'll get a few laughs.

A while ago I discovered a new friend. Of course, I was rather surprised by how I met him.
       You see, I'm a concert evaluator. I watch every concert that plays in Doodenburg and basically, evaluate it. So I was attending the monthly concert in Doodenburg, it's my favorite because it's a variety concert. We have a singer, a ballerina, a comedian, a pianist, a speaker, and most of all, a hotdog player. In that order. So I was sitting in my usual seat and the singer came out. He sang "Oh To Be a  Sewer". It brought a tear to many an eye, that night. I only cried because I thought of the pain that his voice teacher went through during his lesson. He was almost finished when the ballerina came out dancing. The ballerina had just made a terribly embarrassing mistake as she danced out onto the stage. I stared, puzzled.
     "Was she supposed to be doing her routine right now? Was this part of the concert?" I thought to myself.
      Suddenly the ballerina stopped mid-twirl, realized her mistake, and fled off the stage. The singer finished, bowed, and marched stiffly off the stage. I waited for the ballerina to come back. After a few moments, she tiptoed back onto the stage and resumed her routine. As red as ever, she twirled, bounced, and flung herself all over that stage. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the way she put herself into her dance. She finished and exited quickly. Out came the comedian who made an awful lot of jokes about pianos and pianists. So of course, when the pianist came out next, the crowd was only thinking of all the pianist jokes they had just heard. They roared with laughter as he walked out. The pianist was quite flustered as he sat down to play. He stumbled through his first song and then resorted to playing "It's a Small World" over and over again, advanced version. The pianist left the stage followed by a few sparse claps. Then the speaker came out to speak about plant injustice. His last words were, "Plants are being killed every day! Just for vegetarians. Eat more meat!" Then he left the stage followed by a polite round of applause. I settled into my chair ready for an interesting presentation. A short, bald man skipped out onto the stage. He looked like an adult but was acting like a child. I couldn't help myself from laughing. The funny little man suddenly stopped skipping and plopped down into a large sofa on the stage. He pulled out a hotdog, a fork, and a straw. I watched as he proceeded to stab holes in the food. He then stuck the straw lengthwise, through the hotdog. He straightened up, brought the food to his mouth, and began to play, producing a  lovely, meaty sound. Halfway through his presentation, he began to eat the hotdog, while continuing to play the instrument. Eventually the hotdog was gone and he was still producing the original sound through just the straw. I was astounded! Everyone gave him a standing ovation as he walked off the stage. I found out how he did it, and got to know him at the same time. Now we are the best of friends.

Okay, not my favorite, but okay.
That was my last sentence, guys. I need more! I now don't have anything to write in my free time.
I hope to see some more sentences soon! =)

5 Comments:

At April 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's very funny. =)

More sentences, huh? Let's see...

1. The monkey snitched the man's hair and took off like greased lightning.

2. I've always thought that being a sewer worker was a fabulous idea, and so now, I am going to fulfill my lifelong dream!!!

3. The rats had just about ruined the cake when the head mistress walked in the door...

4. I think my hairdresser is a martian spy, since she will never talk to me about her family.

5. Why is the number 290981237897 bad luck? Well, let me tell you...

6. I love cleaning floors and so I moved into the Walters home as a plumber.

 
At April 23, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

1. I love my cat and so I took it to the dog park.

2. My hair was now officially overrun with lobsters.

3. Since green is my favorite color, I painted the whole neighborhood blue.

4. The title of my new book is "Out from the dish closet" and involves a whole mess of ketchup, so you'd better read it.

5. The lady had just completed her triple pirouette when the rabbit leaped from the trapeze into her hair.

6. Clothespins are the solutions to EVERYTHING!!!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

Emily, Emily, Emily!! =P

 
At May 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

Emily, Emily, Emily! =P

 
At May 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*Evil Chuckle*!!! XD Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home