Saturday, April 21, 2012

Injured In Action

So on Thursday, I went to P.E. It was our last day of doing basketball. We were playing an actual game. I was running backwards, and I fell down. Skinning my elbows. I jumped up  quickly, pushing off with my hands. I felt sharp pain in my wrists. Wincing I got up and continued playing. I was in yet more pain by the end of class. Every time I moved my wrists they sent sharp twinges of pain up my arm. I couldn't open my water bottle. I couldn't turn a doorknob without difficulty. It was embarrassing and very painful. So that is why I haven't been posting lately. I couldn't type without severe pain. Today it is only very sore. Thank goodness it has gone away. Being weak is not fun. I just thought that  I would let everyone know that.
Have a great, pain-free, day!

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Hope said...

I hope it goes away and STAYS away! Being physically injured is noooo fun. Trust me... I have plenty of experience in that category! xD

 
At April 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM , Blogger David Miles said...

Thanks. I have to totally agree. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home