Friday, May 18, 2012

Excuses!

So, here I am again. I am alive. Despite what you may think. And I have some legitimate reasons for why I haven't been posting recently. So here are my excuses, . . . sorry, reasons.

1) This week I have been doubling up on my Algebra. I am trying to get that out of the way, entirely. Well, not entirely this week. But yes, eventually.
2) I've been working on some blog stories for you guys. I should be posting at least three, sometime soon. Thanks to my endearing sister, I now have been swamped with sentences. So I shall be busy for quite a while getting those finished.
3) Busy week! I was sick for the first part of the week, and this last part has been chaotic. Well, not really chaotic, just disorganized, deranged, or topsy-turvy. [I looked those up in a thesaurus, I wouldn't think of those naturally. I had to look up "deranged" to see what it meant]
4) I've been lazy. There is no denying it, I have been lazy in my blogging. Would you like to hear something ironic? Well, this week I have been working on a persuasive speech, "Frequent Blogging, Not for the Faint-Hearted". Ironic or what? I'm so farcical. [Yah, look that one up!=D]

So those are my reasons for why I have been over a week behind on blogging. But although I have not done as well this week, I shall lambaste my blogging! Fear not! Here are a few future things that I hope to accomplish through my blogging this summer!

  • Have a total of 40 blog stories
  • Have a total of 100 posts
  • Post more of my artwork 
  • Post a few homemade videos
When I said "a few", I meant "a few". So those are my plans, so far, for my blog. Please, if you guys have anything that you would like to see, let me know. If you have any ideas of what else I can do, let me know. I would appreciate any input! =D

I'm still laughing about the irony of my laziness and my speech! What a coincidence! Talk about motivation! *shakes head*

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Hope said...

Hahaha this made me smile. =) I would'a laughed.... but I am EXTREMELY sun burnt right now and it hurts A LOT. O.o

Lol... I would have looked up those words... but I am too lazy.... xP and it's late... and my room is HOT... and I can't stand to be in my bed!! So yeahh.... but I really am impressed. =P

Looking forward to all those posts!! Goodness!! I wish I had time to blog a TON this summer... I am looking forward to reading your blog, and Allison's blog, and Emily's blog a lot this summer! =)

 
At May 19, 2012 at 8:48 AM , Blogger David Miles said...

I hope that your sunburns heal! Ouch! I am looking forward to posting more often. My summer goal is: Fighting laziness! =P

 
At May 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, I'm sorry, Hope!! =P

Lol, yeah, hopefully I'll be able to post more this summer too...we'll see. =P lol Lookin' forward to reading yours, too, Hope! ;)

 
At May 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

David, David, David...XD lol

40 blog stories, huh? I guess I'll have to think up some more!!! *Evil Laugh* ;D Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home